Thursday, June 22, 2006

See you all in a month

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say "au revoir". I'll try to update you on my progress across Russia as often as possible and maybe even post some pictures too. Good luck to Conor and Ezio with the move, I think I've managed to pack all my stuff up reasonably well :-S. Chris, I hope you have a safe journey back to the UK and lots of fun once you get back. I look forward to catching up when I return. To everyone else, have fun!

Do svedanya druzya,
Lottie x

P.S. I've finally remebered what the BBC world cup music is; it's the hymn "Thine Be the Glory" (music by Handel and words by some other bloke, as I just discovered). It had been driving me mad but now I can rest easily, so I thought I should share.

1 comment:

lisa said...

We shall miss you, Lottie! Have a good time!

x