Sunday, March 18, 2007

Ciao fools!

I've noticed that in recent times there has been a bit of a lack of activity on this here blog. Is this because nothing of interest has been happening? With Mr McHugh's impending departure to Noo Yawk I thought someone should try and revive it... I am expecting regular updates from you, McHugh (and it'd be nice to hear from Lisa too). In return I shall make sure that there are regular updates from this side of the pond.

At the moment there's not really that much to say. Things are continuing as normal over here. I'm gradually regaining an interest in philosophy but am still dedicating far more time to knitting than anything else; professors Roberts and Ward are finally getting a chance to destroy Noe in person on Monday; renegade scientist MacMorris appears to be working himself into an early grave and has recently recruited a suspected facist to his cause; the Italians have been celebrating the recent improvement in their rugby team's fortunes and everyone is preparing to celebrate the aforementioned departure of McHugh (I jest, of course, he shall be greatly missed during his operations abroad).

Anyway, it has been pointed out to me that I've been rather lax myself in updating both my flickr page and my photo wall. I can reassure you all that this is now in the process of being remedied. I've added several new sets on flickr and the physical prints should be winging their way to me in the next couple of days. You can all find pictures from the mexican party and our trip up Ben Lomond (amongst others) in the usual place.

No comments: