Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Hi,

Nice pics - I'm so sorry that I wasn't there. What, by the way, is Zoe wearing on her head? And is it just me or does Dave look a little like the cat in the hat? Lol. I love Lottie's poodle skirt and bobby socks - where did you get that?

I finally got my student ID today, though I had to wait an hour in line to get it - so many people there. AND someone jumped the queue! I realized how indoctrinated I'd become into British life when I felt rage boiling up inside me at the event. I told her off, which didn't make her move, but which embarassed her sufficiently for the rest of the time in the line, which I was satisfied with. Lol. Also - and I think this is very exciting - I now have access to the New School's library, but ALSO the NYU library which is AWESOME as we say over here in North America. Hurray!

Anyway, I'm due over at Clare's for dinner soon, so must run. Will post again soon!

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Lottie said...

I made the skirt myself, how clever am I? :)