Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Monday, Tuesday, Happy Days...

Hey Lisa,

Just wanted to update you on happenings over here. As I'm sure you're aware, last weekend was my parent's party. It went well, everyone dressed up and drank and danced (even Tom R who had injured his ankle earlier in the week). I made a big twirly skirt that I had great fun with, Tom R and Conor both looked mean and sexy in their Fonzy/ Jimmy Dean outfits and Dave looked very intellectual in his Alan Ginsberg costume (complete with hat). Dave drank a lot and challenged everyone to a drinking competition, Conor aquired a hat, Tom R was bruised by my sister, Ezio had a good chat with my grandparents, I fell over (yes, big surprise) and a good time was had by all. Everyone survived my family and my family survived the philosophers, so I think that means that it went well. Anyway, my RSI is playing up a bit at the moment so I won't write too much. I just want to say, you were missed!

Keep having fun in New York and keep us up to date.

Ciao, ciao!

Love,
Lottie x

PS Photos of the party will be up on my flickr page asap.

No comments: